Check Our Our HOF Stats
Hours of Organized Activity
You will be on the fields, in the film and lecture rooms, playing, engaged and improving over 4 days and 3 nights, including a guided visit to the Hall of Fame.
Place To Be This Summer
There is only 1 place for you have the chance of a lifetime to learn more about yourself and the game than you can learn anywhere else in football.
Your 4 Day Agenda
- REGISTRATION AND WELCOME 250 ELITE ATHLETES
- EVENING PRACTICE - ON FIELD
DAYS TWO & THREE
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
- ON FIELD TESTING
- ON FIELD TRAINING
- CLASSROOM WORK
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT LUNCH WITH FORMER NFL HEAD COACH
- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WITH HALL OF FAME KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- CLASSROOM SESSION
- ON FIELD SESSION
- FINAL EVALUATIONS WITH NFL COACHES
HOF Caliber Testing
You will be scientifically measured and tested in every possible way by experts who have been evaluating, recruiting and scouting their whole professional careers.
Son of a HOF'er and college football standout, Anthony Munoz Jr. presented life lessons from on and off the gridiron to the 2016 athletes and their parents.
HOF Caliber Education
You will study film like the Pros, learn what makes the greats tick and how to become the best football player you can be on and off the field.
Above the Neck Training
The R&D of the Academy – Reactions and Decision-Making (Axon Sports – the New Neuroscience of Football):
At the Academy, we believe reaction and decision-making are crucial to on-field success, so we have partnered with Axon Sports the leader in sports cognitive training.
Axon Sports is the leading provider of cognitive assessment and training tools to professional, collegiate and elite amateur athletes. Through customized programs at our advanced performance centers or with our individualized iPad/iPhone applications, athletes can assess and improve their skills leveraging six key cognitive domains: pattern recognition, anticipation/reaction, decision making, focus, imagination and emotional regulation.
We believe that every athlete at every position needs to be tested, trained and developed in how they process the game cognitively. The game of football is fast and getting faster with the pass-oriented up-tempo offenses seen from youth football to the NFL. Despite its critical importance, on-field anticipation, reaction and decision making has not been utilized in traditional football training. Before any pass is thrown or caught or any tackle is made, athletes must use their brain to process an overload of information. Great football players have the ability to instantly react and make better on-field decisions over four quarters. Football starts with the athlete’s brain and the new neuroscience of football developed by Axon Sports creates tools to measure and train the ability for athletes to react and make decisions on the football field… in fractions of a second. Making these decisions quickly and accurately, results in the game ‘slowing down’ for athletes.
Axon Sports’ slogan is “Train Above the Neck” and through our partnership we intend to do precisely that. By leveraging the progress Axon Sports has made in terms of scientific and technological advancement, we expect the R&D of the Academy to lead the way in training football players’ reactions and decision-making, thereby maximizing their success on the field.
And Plenty of On Field Action Against & Among the Best Football Players & Coaches in the World.
The New Curriculum Components
- The Game Has Changed, Our New Facility-Based Training Provides the Foundation for Success
- At the Heart of the Academy, Our Master Coaches and Academy Residency Program
- Innovative Performance Testing and Training from Top NFL Combine Prep Program
- Understanding Athlete Ability through Diagnostic Testing and the New Sabermetrics of College Football
- The R&D of the Academy – Reaction and Decision-Making and the New Neuroscience of Football
- We Believe On-Field Competition Provides the Fertile Ground for Real Athlete Improvement
- Our Character Curriculum…. A Game Changer for Life
- Our Obligation to Train the Nation’s Best and the Hungry Who Strive for the Top
- College Exposure for Top Preps and the National Middle School Identification Program
- Athlete Development Program for Parents – Four Hour Session
- Free admission for HOF Academy participants to the Pro Football Hall of Fame to learn the history and mission of the game